- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brent Robak, 11/12/2023
I have been on the hunt for an auto mechanic group to service my Subaru. I am very picky who I deal with, and I must say Lance and his staff are far and beyond of what we all look for in the Peg. A group that has a great deal of experience, providing quotes that are precise, detailed, and educational. I hunted for weeks to find the A+ team, called them to relay my problem. They answered all my questions and provided an outstanding response. Not to mention all the kind emails, right from the beginning. Straight forward and no BULL. I travel great distances from Wpg to Northern remote communities, and really need that assured feeling that my car is A1. Left it in their hands and not one problem has risen since. AGAIN, we all look for a dependable team to help us with what we do not know. I will continue to educate all my family, friends and colleagues about Lance and his team Lanpro Auto here in Winnipeg. Nice Job in all categories.