Lanpro Auto Care Centre Ltd. has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Lanpro Auto Care Centre Ltd.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Lanpro Auto Care Centre Ltd.'s high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- Able to perform Provincial Safety Inspections
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's licence
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Al Runchey, 04/07/2022
Lanpro has been for over the past ten years my service center of choice. Regular maintenance and repairs have been attended to in a timely fashion every time and today for the first time I had to have my vehicle towed in with no appointment for a fuel pump malfunction. I thought I might have to wait a day or two for service to be completed, but within 3 hours I was called to let me know it was ready for pickup. Excellent customer service.