Lance Reinheimer, President, Licensed Technician
- I grew up in Thompson, Manitoba and had 11 years of schooling where I became a huge lover of hockey. I graduated from high school at John Taylor Collegiate in 1973 and then took the 10 month Automotive Repair course at Red River Community College.
During the next five years, worked as an auto technician and obtained my Interprovincial licence. Also during those five years I took accounting at night school. I then ventured into the management, first at Kmart Auto for 2 years, and then 9 years as Parts, Service and Body Shop Manager at a Nissan Dealership, which brings me to where I am today. In October, 1989 I started Lanpro Auto.
I am married to my wife Leanne since August, 1980, and have three sons and a daughter. My oldest son has two daughters, and my second son has one son, which makes us have two granddaughters and one grandson.
Julian Carlyle-Gordge, Shop Co-Ordinator/Service Advisor
- Started with Lanpro Auto Care Centre Ltd. in April 2006
- I'm not sure where the time went but I have enjoyed growing and learning with the company. In that time I've seen many changes here: from the acquisition of new technology and expanded training programs (to meet the ever changing needs of our industry) to the implementation of our unique (and free) NPA Warranty and the 25-25 Commercial Warranty. While this forward-focus (and all the challenges of our industry) continue to make my job interesting here at Lanpro, it's the positive feedback from our loyal clientele that provides the true reward and satisfaction.
Matthew Skinner, Service Advisor/Pre-Owned Vehicle Advisor
- Started with Lanpro Auto Care Centre Ltd. in March 2010
- I took this position because I saw it as a challenge in helping Lanpro grow.
I graduated from Kelvin High School in 2004. After that I completed the Automotive Technician Certificate Program at Red River Community College in 2005. I then worked at a new car dealership for a year. Being undecided at what I wanted to do, I went back to Red River Community College where I took the 2 year Business Administration, graduating in 2009.
I've decided that I enjoy working in the automotive industry which leads me to where I am today.
I love spending time at the cottage where I use the boats, ATV's, off road and high performance vehicles, and snowmobiling in the winter.
Scott Reinheimer, Licensed Technician Technician/Shop Foreman
- Started with Lanpro Auto: September 2001
- Graduated from John Taylor Collegiate in 2006
Graduated from Red River Community College, Business Administration in 2008
Licenced Technician since March 2014
- Married: to Michelle since August 2016, and have one son, Charlie.
- Interests: Hockey, golf, reading and spending time at the lake, kayaking and boating
Dylan Reinheimer, Technician
- Started with Lanpro Auto: December 2015
- Graduated Grade 12 at John Taylor Collegiate June 2015
- Interests: Hockey - played high level of hockey, currently playing for St James Canucks, fishing, camping and almost all sports.
Sixiang (Jackie) Lin, Technician
- Started with Lanpro Auto: May 2017
- High School-Qingdao, Shandong, China June 2014
Automotive-Centennial College, Toronto, Ont. 2014-2016
- Automotive Experience Prior to Lanpro: 1 1/2 years Years
- Interests: Playing basketball and video games, reading and watching
Andrew Tambiloc, Technician
- Started with Lanpro Auto: August, 2018
- Automotive Experience Prior to Lanpro: 1 year
- HCA from Herzog College 2003
- Computer Networking 2004
- LPN from Assiniboine Community College 2009-2014
- 1 year University
- 2017, has 2 children
- Interests: Fantasy Football, watching NFL, Video Games, Camping, Cooking, Basketball, Soccer & Billiards
Jatupol (Jat) Wankum -Technician
- Started with Lanpro Auto:December, 2018
- Automotive Experience Prior to Lanpro: 4 years
- Graduated Grade 12
- Daniel McIntyre- 2013
- Interests:Customize and repair vehicles.
In Memory of John Moed, Licensed Technician
- August 30, 1953 - November 7, 2014
John was a large part in making Lanpro what it is today.
John started at Lanpro Auto in October, 1989 and was with Lanpro since the day it opened.
He worked at all facets of auto repair, from oil changes to fuel injection diagnostics. He was constantly upgrading and attended various training courses 4-5 times a year.
John married his wife Dianne in 1972 and has 4 children and 7 grandchildren.